Spring Is In the Air
It’s time get ready. As a Williamson County homeowner, there’s plenty of work to do. In fact, it can seem a little overwhelming. But don’t worry. At Hometown Comfort Heating & Cooling, we’re here to help. That’s why we’re bringing you a list of 5 top priorities for your spring home maintenance checklist. Remember, your comfort is our priority, so don’t hesitate to give us a call!
5 Top Priorities for
Your Spring Home Maintenance Checklist
- Don’t put your home heating system to bed for the season without proper post-season service. Regular preventive maintenance is your best defense against costly, premature furnace repairs next fall.
2) AC CHECKUP
- For peak performance and efficiency, always be sure to have your air conditioning system professionally inspected and serviced before the beginning of your spring/summer cooling season.
- A properly functioning thermostat is a key component in achieving and maintaining a cool, comfortable home and affordable utility bills. In addition, you may want to consider upgrading to a new WIFI compatible smart thermostat for the remarkable convenience and functionality they deliver.
- Spring and Summer are peak allergy seasons. Fortunately, Ultraviolet Surface Treatment Systems provide an effective solution for your family, eliminating the surface mold and allergens that otherwise thrive on AC coils.
- If you have been meaning to protect your family by adding carbon monoxide detectors to your home, now is the perfect time. As a deadly and otherwise undetectable threat to your family’s safety, installing carbon monoxide detectors may be the smartest thing you ever do.
Contact Hometown Heating & Cooling
When you need to find fast, honest, expert HVAC service you can trust, count on Hometown Comfort Heating & Cooling. Our highly trained, experienced and professional staff strives to provide you with superior service in everything we do. We are proud to serve all of your Williamson County HVAC service needs, including Brentwood, Franklin, Lewisburg and Columbia. Give us a call at Hometown Comfort at 615-948-2667. We look forward to serving you!
➤ Click HERE to visit the Google+ page for Hometown Comfort Heating & Cooling of Spring Hill. Did you love our service as much as we loved serving you? Please feel free to leave a review while you’re there! All you have to do is click on the little pencil icon, as shown in the lower right corner of the image below. Thanks in advance – our customers are the best anywhere!